One of the leading manufacturing and trading companies specialized in providing Transport Solutions in Egypt is looking for hiring qualified Sales Engineers (outdoor).
Job title: Sales Engineer (outdoor).
Job Field: Sales-Engineering.
Gender: Males only.
Job Location: Cairo.
Job Type: Full time from 8:30am to 5:00 pm.
Experience: not less than 3 years in a relevant field.
Salary: Negotiable according to the experience.
Number of available vacancies: 3.
* Faculty of Engineering graduate-preferred Mechanical Engineering (automotive).
* Preferred being experienced in LCV (light Commercial vehicles).
• Excellent selling skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent Negotiation and persuading skills.
• Excellent customer orientation.
• Can cope with pressure.
• Team player.
• Good command of English.
• Good computer skills.
• Medical and transportation allowance are provided.
For interested candidates, kindly send your updated CV to: email@example.com quoting the job title in the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Contact person: Mayar Nabil – (+201222916821).
Best of Luck everyone.
“ JAVA Systems Developer " Vacancy:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related fields; a Master’s or PhD. degree in CS
or related fields preferred.
- Experience working across all layers of development.
- Must have completed a successfully deployed software application.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical/organizational skills in concert with superb decision making skills
If you are interested,
send us your CV with & put“ JAVA Systems Developer " on the subject @ professional.recruiter@outlook
- Experience in implementing and supporting Oracle Projects (Project Fundamentals, Project Contracts, Project Costing, Project Billing, Project Management )
- Deep Knowledge of Project Accounting (PA) Functionality and PA interfaces to other sub-ledger modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, INV, OM, PO)
- Experience in working with Oracle EBS Release 12 preferable
- A fair knowledge of AIM methodology and document.
- Experience in working with a multi-vendor and multi-location projects working as a consultant
- Experience working with multi-cultural extended team.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title in the subject.